This webinar will provide an overview of key funding opportunities for biosciences, and preparation for successful virtual participation in the Defense TechConnect Virtual Innovation Summit & Expo that brings together defense, private industry, federal agency, and academic leadership to accelerate state-of-the-art technology solutions for the warfighter and national security. We will cover other avenues to engage in government, such as the BARDA Industry Day in October and how best to get your innovations in front of funding decision-makers – whether on Capitol Hill or within DoD, HHS and BARDA – and how to position your company for government partnerships and collaborations.
- Update on Funding for Biosciences from Congress and Agencies
- Key Timelines and Sources of Government Funding, including NIH, DoD, VA, DHS, BARDA, NSF, DoE and others
- Ways to Access Decision-Makers
- Overview of the Defense TechConnect Virtual Innovation Summit that occurs November 17-19, 2020
- Case Studies on Securing Funding, Policies and Relationships in Government
- Insider Tips for Success
Since 2007, G2G has secured over $277 million in government funding and has increased CMS reimbursement rates, led government marketing and advocacy campaigns, and implemented legislative and regulatory changes. G2G publishes the monthly GBG Report listing bioscience grants that is posted on our website. Follow us on Twitter: @G2Gconsulting and connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/51644875/admin/.