BakerHostetler and BioEnterprise invite you to join us for an afternoon of exploring current trends impacting pharmaceutical and medical device companies. The final panel discussion will be followed by a cocktail reception and an opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals.
- Trends and Predictions in the Venture MedTech Landscape
- Congress and White House: Opportunities and Threats for MedTech Industry
- Ohio Regulatory Landscape
- Data Privacy for MedTech/Healthcare - Recent Happenings at the FDA, FTC and Office for Civil Rights
- Blockchain for the MedTech, Pharma and Life Science Industry
- Connected Medical Devices: HIPAA, FDA, and IP Considerations
1:15 - 1:45 p.m. : Registration
1:45 - 4:30 p.m. : Program
4:30 - 6 p.m. : Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
A full list of confirmed speakers can be found on the Event Page.
For more information, contact Caroline Tighe at email@example.com.
This course has been approved by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 3.0 total CLE hours.
Parking will be validated for the Memorial Plaza Garage or Marriott Valet.