November 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join G2G for a webinar designed for nonprofits to learn how to make your voice heard in Washington, DC. You can make a difference with targeted outreach to Congress, federal departments and agencies, and the White House. Engaging your board of directors, donors, and those you serve in this effort can maximize impact. You can also access funding, collaborations, and growth opportunities for your organization – whether a 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 – through partnering with the government. Advocacy is key for nonprofits to educate on critical issues, raise your visibility, develop strong relationships, influence policies and decision-making, and increase funding for key programs and your organization. Learn how to put the pieces together into an effective action plan in this webinar.
- Tammy Boyd, Esq. – Vice President, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- Katie Collins – Former Policy Analyst for VP Biden and Biden Cancer Initiative
- David Hysong, M.Div – Founder and CEO of SHEPHERD Foundation
- Christopher McGinty, PhD – Executive Director at AmericaView
- Ami Sanchez, Esq. – Former US Senate Small Business Committee Counsel